Thursday, September 16, 2010

Journal entries

Nairobi. Once again time to update. I was looking at my journal to get all the pieces in order and my entries give just a little glimps:
9/14 1:00am Trying to sleep in the guest house in Sorti (closer to Tim and Angie's place than my home because of the meds needed in the night). Feeling so frustrated. Wanting to badly to get Tim back to his “normal” self but feeling like we are running in circles. But we know the doc at international hospital now. Headed back to Kampala in a few short hours...

Then:

9/15 11pm Kenya. Trying to sleep in a guest house here in Nairobi. Feels unreal. So much has happened. Too tired to even process. I don't think I have slept more than 3 consequative hours.... Lord why can't I just trust you and relax?! While trying to mix and administer meds on the plane I just kept asking myself about this trust question. Am I relying on myself? At what point do we say God is going to take care and let our actions say that we believe it?

No comments: